Project: Multi-utility connections at residential development Central Cross Apartments, Croydon
Project: Design and Build project for Residential Development at a very prominent location in Croydon. The project consists of 90 apartments over five storeys and includes external alterations to provide new facades, balconies and entrance, associated off-street parking, refuse storage and cycle storage.
The Energeyes team was responsible for assessing the existing utility infrastructure and arranging upgrades and new connections on all utilities as required.
- Capacity check and meter upgrade on the gas
- New electricity connection from existing sub-station
- Arranging supply contracts and metering for 90 domestic electricity meters and CT meter for the landlord’s supply
- Arranging new water connection and internal fit meters for the 90 flats
- Submitting pre-development enquiry and obtaining permission for a new indirect connection on the sewer
Our dedicated project manager undertook a number of site visits with the client and the statuary authorities to provide consultancy at each major decision point and ensure that the client’s requirements and program were met by each utility network. We have capitalised on our knowledge of industry processes and partnerships to expedite the turnaround time on all queries and schedule in the connection works tailored to the construction program facilitating multiple visits without any additional charge where it was required. As a result, all utility connections were delivered on time, 6 weeks before the site handover. We have managed to avoid any variation to the original utility provisions and thus keep the connection works on budget.
“We were impressed with the proactive nature of our project manager, immediate response and active involvement in all matters considering utility provisions. Highly recommended.”
M&E Engineer 3Ace